Datalogic's Low-Cost, High-Performance QuickScan Mobile QM2400 1D/2D Reader
- Datalogic’s STAR2.0 Cordless System
- Up to 25 m/76.2 ft radio range
- Tool-free, easy, user-replaceable, long lasting lithium-ion battery
- Alternative battery recharge through USB/Micro USB cable
- Batch Mode capability: 500+ linear codes stored in memory
- Reads barcodes from mobile devices or computer LCD screens
The latest in mobile scanning from Datalogic ADC, the Quickscan QM2400 is a 2D imager that features Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System 433 MHz radio connectivity, which is still the market's most secure and reliable cordless communication system. This new entry-level device offers the most affordable migration from either 1D corded and cordless or 2D corded devices to the 2D cordless alternative.
The QuickScan QM2400 2D imager is the perfect entry level cordless solution for multiple general purpose applications. Featuring Datalogic’s STAR2.0 Cordless System, the QM2400 2D imager provides a simple point-to-point connection with extended autonomy, a very secure radio communication with no risk of interference with WiFi infrastructure, and very low sensitivity to obstacles. Specifically developed for the data capture market, Datalogic’s STAR radio is free from open standards, bringing additional safety for transmitted data. Its connection stability provides the security of a corded device without cable restraints and entanglement.